Showing all 3 results
Dear Valued Customers,
I wanted to let you know how Fabric Land is working during the Coronavirus situation. Unfortunately, some of our normal standards changed but we are doing everything we can get orders out to you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our retail shops are currently closed, but our warehouse and website is open. Every order placed via our website will be dealt with, but please note we are behind with our despatch times.
We are continuing to serve our dedicated sewers and organisations but we are now also serving the NHS directly, as well as scrubs makers and doctors surgeries.
Answers to common questions:
- NHS and Scrubs orders are given priority (please be aware that we are dealing with many orders)
- You can order online, 24 hours a day.
- If we cannot complete your order, we will contact you and if necessary refund you.
- Our despatch time has increased to 12 days, plus 2 days for delivery (Normal dispatch time is 3 days). Please remember all couriers are also very busy.
- You will receive a confirmation email on order. You will get a second email when the order is dispatched.
- Due to demand, our stock levels are being depleted. Replacement stock is on way but has been delayed. As importers of the majority of what we sell, we are now looking at buying from UK suppliers, at higher prices. This may mean some of our prices may increase, especially our multi-buy prices.
I sincerely apologise for any difference in our service levels whilst we cope with this situation but please bear with us as we are dedicated to serving all our valued customers.
Thank you for your support,
Natalie and the Fabric Land Team